Concrete seal curing agent
Concrete seal curing agent series
Concrete seal curing agent is a kind of ready-to-use, colorless, colored flooring material. It is composed of special chemical components, which can penetrate deeply into the concrete, and through chemical crystallization process, all the components are transformed into a concrete homogeneous body. . This unique chemical reaction process provides a high level of protection for your concrete.
It is applied on the concrete floor surface and gradually penetrates into the floor. The unfavorable substances in the cement structure are transformed into dense hydrated calcium silicate crystals through the process of chemical crystallization to form a firm and dense tetrahedral network crystal structure. Provides a comprehensive degree of tightness, forming a surface that is resistant to chemicals, water and oil. Can maintain brightness, allow normal driving friction, prevent tire prints, and easy to clean. Enhanced reflectivity, suitable for indoor and outdoor.
Scope of application: chemical plants, machinery plants, food processing plants, refineries and other factories and sports grounds, museums, warehouses, stadiums, gas stations, hospitals, sewage treatment plants, city squares, airports and other grounds.
(I) Product characteristics
1.Permanently sealed, waterproof and impervious
2. Permanently hardened concrete and curing concrete
3.Permanent dustproof and clean
4.High abrasion resistance, impact resistance, scratch resistance, zero maintenance costs
5, silky gloss, non-slip
(Two) construction technology
Original floor cleaning-water-milled concrete floor, cleaning, coating concrete seal curing agent-curing
1. Clean up the original ground.
2. Use a water mill to sand the ground to a solid base, and clean the loose, delaminated and dusty ground.
3. Rinse with water and clean the mud.
4. After the ground surface is dry, use a watering can on the cleaned floor to evenly spray the concrete sealing curing agent on the floor surface, and push it evenly with a professional tool. Keep the floor surface wet for more than 15 minutes.
5. Observe the surface of the floor, raised areas or places that dry too quickly, and spray the material again.
6. Wait until the material is completely penetrated in the first pass, and remove the excess material on the surface. Clean the surface again with a dust push.
7. On the cleaned floor, spray the hardened material a second time, and use a machine to grind it to accelerate the penetration and reaction of the material.
8. Clean the surface of the floor.
9. Maintain the floor.
(Three) product advantages
a. Construction on the original concrete floor, the construction period is short;
b. It is a colorless and odorless penetrating liquid, which has no impact on the surrounding environment and is environmentally friendly;
c. Thoroughly solve the problems that the concrete is easy to dust, not wear-resistant, and the oil will penetrate.
d. Greatly improve the hardness of the concrete, super wear resistance, the smoother the more it is used.