Concrete laser leveling series
Concrete laser leveling series
First, process characteristics
1. The design elevation of the top surface of the floor is automatically controlled by laser and computer, and adjusted in real time (10 times per second) to ensure accurate leveling. Experiments have shown that the leveling quality of laser leveling is at least 3-5 times higher than that of traditional construction methods.
2. The work efficiency has been greatly improved. Each machine can complete the floor paving and leveling workload of about 2,000 square meters per day. Using traditional methods, the daily work volume is about 900 square meters.
3. The laser emitters are arranged independently. The floor construction can be laid over a large area and the consistency of the ground elevation can be guaranteed. The elevation is not controlled by the template and does not cause cumulative errors. Compared with traditional methods, it can greatly reduce the construction of the floor. The seam, the maintenance cost of the ground and the use of formwork are also greatly reduced.
4. The laser screed head consists of a scraper, a cloth spiral, a vibrator and a screed beam. During the construction, there are multiple processes (scrape ruler to scrape excess concrete, roller rolling, spraying cement slurry, wood rubbing and smoothing, and manual smoothing. ) Integrated together, completed by the machine at one time, improving work efficiency and saving labor.
5. The vibration frequency of the vibrator is 3000 times / minute, and various types of concrete can be used for construction.
Second, the process principle
The process principle of the laser leveling machine is to rely on a hydraulically driven leveling head, cooperate with the laser system and the computer control system to complete the leveling work while automatically leveling. The screed head is equipped with an integrated design scraper, agitating screw, vibrator and screed beam. All screed work is integrated into one and completed at one time. Construction process and operation points
1. Construction process
1. Process flow: Support the drainage ditch template with wooden molds → clean up the original concrete floor → make cushion ash cake (horizontal pier) → water the wet or brush the plain cement slurry → cast 250 thick C15 vegetarian concrete → machinery Grinding → leveling and calendering → maintenance → sawing expansion joints (segmented joints) → caulking with waterproof grease → check acceptance.
Step 3: Calibrate and level the system height
2. Key points of operation
2.1. The establishment of the reference point, a fixed and permanent base point is set at about the center of the ground. Generally, the equipment foundation or the column foot foundation or the fixed pillar is established.
This datum is the precise distance between the ground level and the laser beam.
2.2. Setting up laser transmitters: The position of the laser transmitters should be arranged according to the level of the ground and the construction site. The position ensures that the laser leveler can receive the signal of the laser transmitter at any position during the construction process.
2.3. Laser leveling machine debugging: Adjust the level of the concrete screed and working head according to the signal from the signal transmitter to ensure that the height is at the surface level of the concrete floor. At the same time, use the working level of the concrete screed to be horizontal.
2.4. Install the template with a length of 6m or less (using channel steel) according to the designed ground level. Use a spirit level to detect the template height and adjust the height with wedges to ensure that the top template error is less than 3mm.
2.5 Install the force transmission rod
￠ 18 steel bar @ 500, coat PVC plastic tube
2.6. The concrete shall be poured from one end and laid back from the inside to the outside. The pouring shall be continuous and the time interval shall not exceed 3 hours.
2.7. Vibration, screed and screed of concrete screed: Screed screed and screed at the same time as the concrete pouring process.
Concrete vibration screed
Fourth, the machine calender
Check the flatness—machine polishing—machine polishing steps are as follows:
a. Checking the flatness Check the flatness of the ground after the construction of the concrete. Use a level detector to measure whether the surface flatness meets the requirements.
b. The machine wipes out at least three times when the machine is installed with a spatula according to the hardening of the ground. Changes in the machine's operating speed and iron plate angle should be adjusted depending on the hardening of the ground, and the work should be staggered vertically and horizontally. The final modification is done by mechanical cymbal processing.
c. The final modification processing of the artificial smoothing hardened layer is to use a special smoothing pusher to perform manual smoothing after the surface of the hardened layer has dried for a certain period of time;
V. Unloading operation:
The demolding operation can be performed the next day after the hardened floor is completed. Be careful not to operate the edge of the platform during the demolding operation.
6. Cutting operation:
Cutting of the shrink seam can be performed within 48 hours after the abrasion resistant material is completed. Expansion joints need to be cut within five days for the ground laid without steel bars. The cutting distance is 3 meters per span. After the entire ground is completed, it can be used for caulking.
Note: For construction in winter, the temperature should rise to more than five degrees Celsius, and the roof windows and doors must be completely closed without leakage or rain.